Monday, October 10, 2011

GameDay vs. ASU 10/15


Hey Duck Fans!

GameDay is coming to back to Autzen. Hope you are too!

Here's the plan. We are driving down from Portland Saturday morning and planning to be at the Tailgate spot around 2-2:30pm. If you get there earlier, feel free to BYO chair and take up space around T-4 and T-5. Game time is 7:15, so we'll probably eat around 5:00pm.

Food this week is CHILI & BAKED POTATO BAR. Please RSVP below so that we get enough food for everybody.

GO DUCKS!
UPDATE 10/14: Here is the "Jeff Amato/MVP" weather forecast for Eugene..........it's kind of tricky but it should be dry! I expect fog and clouds in the morning but it should break up in the afternoon and should be a mostly sunny and nice afternoon with highs around 65. The tricky part is when the fog/clouds burn off - they could burn off early for a really nice sunny day or they could hang around and not burn off until later in the afternoon.

As soon as the sun goes down about 6:30 it will get chilly quick so be prepared for a chilly game but tailgating should be nice and partly/mostly sunny!

13 comments:

  1. Yay! My first game/tailgate of the season. B and I will be heading down on Saturday morning, too! As I don't have to RSVP for JAbercrombie anymore (since she's on board the Breslin train....and I mean that figuratively & literally) just count me in for 2. Go Ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy & Ashley are in for 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marissa and I are driving up and will be hungry, so we are IN. First road trip in my 30's! GO DUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah and Missy are in. I love me a baked potato!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in. Hopefully you will pick me up on your way through town?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dan and Moni IN for tailgating and anxiously awaiting MVP's weather report.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In for Adam, and as always, just for one haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alex's family is coming to help celebrate his bday, so that's 4 more people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. StrandFam is in for 1! Thanks for including us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeff and Tyrza are in for 5... thank you! GO DUCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeff has an extra ticket if anybody wants to go to the game. 5033492454. Text if younger interested!

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WANT "IN" FOR FOOD, PLEASE RSVP WITH THE # OF PEOPLE COMING: