Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cal @ Oregon 10/6

Hi All,

I'm still recovering from Vegas this weekend but thought I'd let you know that we are planning to be at the game on Thursday so if you are going.... Come on by, bring some beers and enjoy the first night home game this season.

We're going to try to be there around 3:00. Since its a Thursday night game and I'm sure a lot of us are going to try to work part of the day before making the trip, we aren't going to do food (unless you count Coors Light as an appetizer and Bud Light as your entree). But for the next game (ASU), we'll do the whole-Tailgate sha-bang!

Go Ducks!

1 comment:

  1. See you there. I am taking the bus and then will ride home with you. Should be there around three too!!!

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WANT "IN" FOR FOOD, PLEASE RSVP WITH THE # OF PEOPLE COMING: