Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CIVIL WAR!


Hello all,

Meg and I would like to invite everyone to our place (Judge Jelderks) for the civil war.

Game time is 12:30. Game Day is in Corvallis, we will DVR the show and start it at 10am. Feel free to show up and kick off the day anytime after 9:30. Sounds like mimosas and bloody marys are on the menu. We will host a full breakfast with my famous waffle bar!

Just bring an appetizer/snack for the game to share and BYOB.

Please RSVP to the Comments section below.

Address is:
3338 SW Parsons Ct
Portland, OR 97219

Go Ducks!

David and Megan

8 comments:

  1. Weinsofts will be there and may have +2 for a total of 4. We will bring Bloody Mary bar and veggie and hummus platter. See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff and Dani IN. To honor our Seniors, we're bringing Bryson Littlejohns (aka little smokies) and Casey Matthews Mimosa Mixers. GO DUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bringing the Bacon Infused Vokda for the ultimate Baconator Blood Mary!........ I'm assumeing Ash will also bring something to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suggestion for those of you looking for something to bring: Nachos with Cliff Harris Cheddar Cheese on top. Hope to see you all on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there and bring something...just not sure what.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Todd and I are in! Megan finally convinced me with the waffle bar! We'll bring some drinks and snacks - don't know what yet. - Kara

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Loumena's are IN. We were hoping to have closed on our house today, but it appears we wont be doing so :( So, that means we can join everyone for the big game. We will probably bring some "Hooters" dip with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WANT "IN" FOR FOOD, PLEASE RSVP WITH THE # OF PEOPLE COMING: