Brr! It's cold outside but that's not going to stop us from a great tailgate this week as we cheer on the Ducks on Friday! I think we have a real advantage...how many Wildcats have even seen temperatures this low? Don't forget to bring your hot chocolate or coffee (and whiskey of course!) to keep you warm!
Direct from Down Under...Moni will be making some yummy chili. We'll have all the fixings, dessert and snacks. So if you're not too full from Thanksgiving we hope to see you at the game!
Let us know if you plan to attend the tailgate and eat so we can plan for the correct amount of food.
Happy Thanksgiving and Go Ducks!

Don't forget...there will not be any Maehl delivery on Thursday! But there will be plenty on Friday! Let's go Ducks!

Thanks for posting Maehl Ash :) Dave and I are in.
ReplyDeleteAndy and I will be there! Go Ducks!
ReplyDeleteMarissa and I are in.
ReplyDeleteThe Humphrey's are in plus two guests, for a total of 4.
ReplyDeleteWeinsofts are in for 2, possibly 3 if I can find a ticket for the Heidster!! Anyone? Anyone??
ReplyDeleteThe Moore's are in for a total of 4.
ReplyDelete