Monday, November 30, 2009

CIVIL WAR FOR THE ROSES!!!

Well, last home game of the season and its a big one: Civil War for the Roses!

After the day of which we do not speak (ok, yeah, September 3rd, we're over it) I wasn't sure I'd be using the r.b. words but here we are.

I know it's a Thursday night game so I wasn't sure how many are a) Making the trek earlier in the day to tailgate or b) Trying to pack in a super unproductive 1/2 work day first.

We'll be there pretty early--I'm not sure what time we're setting up yet but I will try to remember to post as it gets a little closer. If we have enough of a turnout, we'll plan on doing food for anyone who wants it like normal. The menu is TBD and once we get a better idea of #s, I'll send a quick email and let you know... Maybe we can just add some beaver meat to the bacon explosion and call it good? mmmm. baaacon.


GO DUCKS!

10 comments:

  1. we are in!! see you at the tailgate on thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No food for the Holz's this week. I have to teach the little ones so we will be rolling in with just enough time to drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there, with a +2. That's right, 3 Breslin's! Consider this your warning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there for sure. Not sure what time I'll arrive.

    -Ben

    ReplyDelete
  5. David and I are going to be there early too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah and Brodie will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dan is IN plus friend/coworker Tom. Moni will be cheering on the Ducks from Las Vegas. Tom, Brez, and I should be there around 2ish so we'd be interested in food if you're cooking. If not, no worries.

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WANT "IN" FOR FOOD, PLEASE RSVP WITH THE # OF PEOPLE COMING: