Friday, September 4, 2009

GAME 2: Purdue 9/12

After a...well, embarrassing loss on Thursday that we are all trying to forget, its time to move on to Purdue on Saturday.

Game time is 7:15pm @ Autzen

The official tailgate start time is still being debated but the best guess at this point is sometime between 12-1pm.

If you want in for food, cost is $5.00 (BRING EXACT CHANGE PLEASE! :)

We will be BBQing this week. Exact menu is TBD but probably pulled pork sandwiches, possibly some other smoked meats and some sides. (Very detailed I know. Well, it is only Tuesday)

Remember to B.Y.O.B.

Please click on the link below that says COMMENTS to tell us if you are coming and how many people you are bringing. We just want to make sure we get enough food for everyone.

GO DUCKS! (Hey! It can only get better from last week, right?)

17 comments:

  1. Kara and Todd - IN. We may be a little late b/c Todd thinks it's a good idea to put in grass on Sat. morning...Boo
    But we will be there no later than 3-4 and if I have anything to say about it we'll be there at 1:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika +1 - IN. This RSVP is for me and my mom. Dan likes to write his own (much funnier) comments. Awesome blog! We are so excited to reduce our cooler commuter haul. Thanks Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IN but I'm very disappointed to remove "motorized cooler" from my holiday wish list this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in :) I'll make sure David gets the link to the Blog so he can RSVP for himself. He's so independent like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ving and Y2- NOT in :( Darn weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUT, like Dan in a drinking contest. oh wait...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexis & Nathan OUT as Nathan is saving Glacier National Park or something...look forward to joining another time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeff and Amanda are IN for the 1st home game!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andy & Ashley are IN! Yea for Duck football and friends! See you all on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ben is IN! Mrs. Holz will be driving me down and Mr. Colombo will tag along.

    Sarah will stay home, prolonging the birth of our son until the Ducks win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, and does anyone have an open spot in there car? My usual ride kicked me out this week, so I am a free agent looking for a car going down early.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in for sure-as for Dad, he is still deciding if he wants to stay home with the dogs (yep thats my hubby) I hopefully will have a date to replace him though so count us as 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holz's want in and will be there I am sure earlier than we need to be for an evening game. Got to go with tradition and set off early!!!

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU WANT "IN" FOR FOOD, PLEASE RSVP WITH THE # OF PEOPLE COMING: